Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We're Back!

Ok, well I've been back for a little over a week now, but things have been hectic still. But I wanted to say hello and *wave* to all my followers. We missed you all, and hope you are doing well. I hope to have some cute and informative posts coming up this summer, but in the meantime, a few pictures from Paradise...

 First night on the boat :)
 Our ship, Monarch of the Seas
 Docked in Nassau

 Formal night
 The water looked fake. Incredible.
 Truly was in paradise!




I loved what they did with the towels! It was my first cruise, so I was a dork about it hehe.

We hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! Stay tuned for updates on Sadie coming soon :) I will also be posting recipes from the Chillin' Bonz kit, as someone mentioned theirs didn't come with the recipes!! Stay cool everyone :)

8 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun (I miss our cruise!) and you look fantastic!! Must be so rewarding to see these photos after all the hard work you've put in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and looks like tons of fun too. Glad you are back. Can hardly wait for Sadie news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Da fotos reminded Mom of her furst cruise. I wasn't borned yet or I would have sneeked into her baggy! BOL She remembers dos wittle towel critters too! Her and Dad sailed on da Nordic Empress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great Laurie!! Looks like a wonderful time you had!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kelly! I definitely felt much better walking around in a bikini during this trip than I have in the past haha.

    Janell, glad you like the pics! More updates to come :)

    Amber, Awww nice! This was my first cruise, and I definitely want to go on another!

    Thanks, Betty!!! It was definitely a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! id be a dork about the towels too (ive never yet been on a cruise!) would you recommend the one you went on? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, yes, definitely! It was Royal Caribbean. The only suggestion I'd have is to take one of their giant boats. This was a smaller one, and I think I would like an even bigger one just to experience ALL you can do on them. It was still a lot of fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...