Friday, March 26, 2010

Smarty Pants

Sometimes Sadie is too smart for her own good. Her newest “trick”? She knows where I keep her treats — on the top shelf of a bookcase in my room. Since we’re staying with family right now, I just have one room. I have some treats in the pantry, but Sadie has a lot of treats. I know...bad. But they’re from Christmas mainly, and they last a long time. I don’t give her too many. Anyway, now she knows where they are...so every time she comes into my room. She will sit at the foot of the bookcase and quickly glance up at the treats and back to me. It’s actually pretty funny. It’s like she’s trying to be subtle about it, but it’s quite obvious what she is doing. I have to see if I can get it on camera sometimes. But because it’s so darn cute, I’m usually forced to give her a treat...after I stop laughing of course. Oh these corgis, they keep us on our toes, don’t they??

By the way...I am thinking of starting a photography blog to post all the miscellaneous pictures I take with my new camera. Sadie is the main focus of my photography, but I’m trying to branch out as well so I can truly master my new camera. I will post a link to the blog once I get it all set up. I hope you’ll check it out!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo,
Laurie and Sadie

6 comments:

  1. I will definitely check out your photography blog if you start one, Laurie. Sadie is too cute about her treats. Koda does something similiar. He knows where they are at on the kitchen counter and he will go by the area and just wait there. And yep, he sually gets something. You are right, they keep us on our toes

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. A look can convey a lot, can't it? And we Corgi mamas know just what our Corgi kids are trying to tell us!
    I would love to see your photos! I love photography.
    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. sadie is a smarty pants! there is almost no stopping a corgi from his/her food! they have those eyes that make you want to give them what they want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure corgis have been trained by Yoda!

    I'd definitely follow your photography blog once you have it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout! Our little pups are just so smart and cute!! :-)

    I'd love to follow your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I think Sadie is smarter than me! I write this as she is curled up on my pillow. Oh, spoiled girl. :) Glad you're all interested in the photography blog! I will post about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...