Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vote for Sadie!

I might be a little too late in posting this...It seems like a lot of people already voted. And it seems like Sadie isn't getting that many votes :( But Kelly at Corgi Butts is having a photo contest for her corgi calendar, and Sadie is a finalist! We'd love it if you would vote for Sadie! I would love to see my little girl's face on a calendar for a whole month. There are so many great pictures, and it's hard to pick just 12...but Sadie is number 10. You probably recognize the picture :)


So please vote if you like Sadie's picture! :) You can vote here or click on the photo. (ETA: And by the way, if you didn't vote for us, it's ok! I know how difficult it was to pick 12 pictures from the 30 finalists. It's like Sophie's Choice!! Those corgis are all too cute.)

16 comments:

  1. I voted for Sadie. I love that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie's Choice... so true!! Sadie is adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally voted for Sadie already, It is a great picture!! She has so much personality in that face :) Also, I've decided that if Finn doesn't get into the calender, b/c competition is so fierce, I'm just gonna make her a calender of all her photos and get the corgi one to support the rescue and see all of them, too. There's never too many corgis!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sam! I was totally thinking the same thing :) I love the pic of Finn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't voted yet but I will vote for Sadie. Did you see Herman is #14.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karen and Bailey :)

    Lesley, yes!! So cute. I recognized so many of my blog dog friends, and voted for them :) And thank you for voting for us, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for Sadie! Saw you voted for us too! I love her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dang, I didn't vote for her Laurie; I'm sorry. I voted before I saw anyone's blogs about who was who and I didn't recognize her although I should have (I'm so sorry). I will have to get son to vote and have him vote for Sadie. good luck with it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Rachel!!

    Betty, no worries! I know how hard it was to choose from those pictures. They were all so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you should have won! Sade looks so great in the picture. Next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this pic of sadie! i voted for it, and was disappointed it didnt make it! we might hafta print it out and put it next to our calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww thanks, Dozer, Coop, and Bri! Wish we made it, but at least we'll be in the 18-month version!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...