The first award comes to us from Trixie and Lily and Sammy-Joe:
The rules for this award are as follows:
- You must proudly display the graphic that Naomi created. Its presence in our award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process she is creating!
- You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced LIES!!!!
- You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you know (be ready, friends!).
1. Sadie hates children.
2. Sadie is scared of squirrels.
3. Sadie's name was originally Shelly.
4. Sadie was afraid of squeakers when I first adopted her.
5. Sadie has her own closet because she has so many clothes.
We'd like to pass this award onto:
Pip Gets Back in the Game
Pepsi the Lazy Maltese
Rudy's Life...as a guide dog in training
The Adventures of Brie & Momo-Mom
The Briese Moon
The second award is from The Briese Moon:
The rules for accepting this award are to thank the person (or pups!) who gave you the award, share 7 things about yourself (and these are all true!), link to 15 recently discovered bloggers, and contact them to tell them about the award.
So thank you to Luna and Briese! :) We appreciate it!
1. Sadie is a rescue dog (obviously hehe).
2. Sadie only gives me kisses. She's not a big kisser otherwise.
3. Sadie loves receiving packages and presents, and thinks most boxes or bags are for her!
4. When I'm on the phone, Sadie will either bark at me or get her squeaky ball to try to distract me.
5. I always said I'd never put clothes on my dog...but I can't help it now lol.
6. I used to love pugs, but now I am a corgi addict!
7. Sadie is the best cuddler in the world.
Here are the stylish blogs I'd like to recognize:
All That Jazz
Adventures of Sammy and Norman
Bailey and Cali -- Two Pups, One Tale
Bailey the Corgi
Bender's Adventure Dog Blog
Benny's Big Beautiful Blog
Breathing and Butter
Milo the Corgi
The Corgi Chronicles
The Ein & Brian Chronicles
The Life of Philip the Corgi
Trixie and Lily and Sammy-Joe