Friday, March 18, 2011

Something We Love

I wanted to share this product with you all, because I am a big fan of it. When I first adopted Sadie, I got her a basic tag to hang on her collar. But when I put the tag on her collar, she froze. She wouldn't move when the metal tag hit the metal of her collar. Well, this was obviously a problem!! I didn't know what to do. I tried those plastic things that fit around the perimeter of the tag to help silence it. They didn't really work...I also found this little thing that attaches to the collar and holds the tags, but it was kind of clunky and I didn't like it. Then, I bought a collar from L.L. Bean with her name and my number embroidered on it. I do actually recommend these collars, because it is pretty cool! But I also like to change Sadie's collar too much because I get bored lol, so that one only solved the problem temporarily.

When I was at my friend's house, I noticed her aunt's dogs had these awesome tags that slid onto the collar. It was perfect! I needed to know where she got them. So she got me the information and I ordered one right away. It's called a CollarTag from Boomerang Tags. They come in different sizes and different types. We have the CollarTag for Adjustable Nylon Collars in size Medium. I am in love with this tag!! It was inexpensive, and it seriously does not fall off of any collar! I have also never had a problem getting it on any of Sadie's collars.

You can put whatever you want on the tag...Ours has Sadie's name, my name, and my phone number. I've had this one for several years and it has held up exceptionally well. I'll have to get a new one soon, only because my phone number is going to change!

Here are some pictures of Sadie with her CollarTag!


P.S. I am in no way associated with Boomerang, or have been asked to post about these tags. I just love them and wanted to tell you all about them! :) Oh, and they're on Facebook, too!

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I love Gibson's collar tag! I think it adds some 'bling' to his collar as well. It rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Pazzo wore a collar around his fat little neck we would use these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool product! I don't have any tags because my hoomans keep a tight watch on me, yet. The hoomans are really lazy and slow in customizing the tag they bought fur me. Bahaha.

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tink I needs to go shoppin'! Hey Mom...where did you hide da plastic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cool tag. Thanks for sharing this info!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard of that collar tag, Laurie; great idea!! I'll have to look into them!

    thanks for telling us aobut it :)

    have a great weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...