Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Sadie's Day!!!

Today is Sadie's day on The Daily Corgi!!! You can check out the post HERE. I hope you all enjoy it. I also hope it brings us some new friends on the blog (*waves to any new readers*). I love being able to share my stories and photos with everyone out there, and I hope you enjoy it as well.

I hope to post some of my practice photos I have been taking with my new fancy camera soon! I just haven't had much time since I started my classes and have been so busy with that and work! Miss Sadie does not approve of the fact that I am so busy. She makes sure to tell me when I am not paying enough attention to her, too. That little girl makes me smile and laugh every day. I would be so lost without her.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Sadie! I know Les and I were super excited when Herman was featured on TDC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Sadie; heading over there to check out the blog right now; how exciting with your new camera; can't wait to see "the fruits" of it when you have some time :)

    those corgis do demand attention, don't they?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks! We were very happy to be featured there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw her over there and said Hi to her in our comments! I sent in a thing on Gimli, but she said it won't post until May 7th because she is so backlogged. Oh, well... he's not going anywhere! She's so cute! Can't get enough pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...