Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Corgi (or Any Breed) Card Exchange!

As I mentioned, we ordered our holiday cards, and we'd like to share the love with our blog friends!! Would you like to receive a holiday card from us?? If so, email me your mailing address. My email is willwrite4food@gmail.com. I think it would be fun to get lots of corgi (or other breed) cards in the mail! And yes, you don't have to have a corgi or have a picture of your dog on your card to participate. Corgi Card Exchange just sounds good hahaha. I also think it would be fun to get as many people in our blog community to post about this in their blog! Obviously, we can't all send out hundreds of cards. But if we all sent out ten, and received from ten different people, that would be fun! Just a thought. So email me if you'd like to receive one of our cards. Let me know what you think! I know some of you have posted about this already on your blogs :) Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

  1. Blerg, I would love to participate, but I am so anti-sending out Christmas cards! lol I like to get them, just not send them out ;) Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kelly, Laurie. I love getting cards, but so rarely send them out and with moving next month, I'm trying to keep from getting too overwhelmed this holiday season. It does sound like fun though!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, Kelly and Betty! I understand! :) Haven't received any replies for a card, but hope to share the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can count me in! I think its a great idea, and I'll blog about it on my page too. Maybe I'll even send one to Gibson ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...