Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Christmas Cards

Seeing as my cards have been received by nearly all of their recipients, I wanted to share them here for everyone else to see! I ordered my cards from Shutterfly and I chose two different designs. So even if you got a card from me, you haven't seen the other design! :) (P.S. If I said I would send you a card and you haven't gotten it, let me know! Hopefully everyone received them.)

I really was impressed by how the cards came out this year and definitely would recommend ordering them from Shutterfly! I loved the cardstock they were printed on, too. Previously I've just gotten the cards that were on photo paper. Anyway, here are both of the designs. Let me know what you think!

 Design A
Design B
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! :)

8 comments:

  1. They are both super cute and I agree, very nice quality!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough! I think I like B best, but they are both super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! We went with Shutterfly too, mostly because it was the only company I could think of on the day I wanted to do our pictures...I should put ours up on the website too! I was beyond pleased with how quickly they could fill our order, I think I ordered on a Sunday afternoon and received them Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both but B would be my fav too. I never even thought about going to shutterfly for my cards I've gotten a few from there and they are great quality. I got mine from kodak.com Have to keep shutterfly in mind though

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both adorable! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of them too. Thanks again for the card, and, we ordered ours from Shutterfly and they are the best quality and the cardstock is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad everyone liked the cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...