Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Verdict's In...

Well, after a 3 hour flight delay, I finally made it home to NY! I hate flying, so being stuck at an airport for 4 hours isn't my idea of a good time lol. But I made it home, and I couldn't wait to see my little Sadie. When I got home, she came running out into the garage to greet me, and she was definitely excited, bouncing up and down! Coming home to that is the best feeling in the world. It was so wonderful to cuddle with her again, and just be NEAR her. I missed her tons. I'm glad she was happy with my aunt and uncle though. She likes it there, and even if she is sad I leave her, she goes about her routine as if I were there.

She was of course excited for the homemade treats I bought her. She was less excited for the new collar, but it looks great on her! I will have to take some pictures soon :) Once I upload the pictures from Florida, I will post a few. I didn't take too many, as the weather wasn't as nice as I'd hoped. (Of course the weather was gorgeous the day I left though!) It was a good mini vacation though. But it always goes so quickly!

Also, just had to post this because it cracked me up!


Source: Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. That picture is in in my cube at work. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog welcomes are the best.

    I went MAD when the Lady Of The House came home yesterday and she'd only been gone seven hours. But that's the longest she's left the house in one stretch since I got here last August.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I love that doggies are always so glad to see us, no matter what!
    Not sure if I might have missed updates on this, but what happened with her anxiety / not eating outbreaks after that one trip you took, did she get over it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, haha it's so cute!!

    Winnie, yes they are! Love being greeted by my Sadie! :)

    Philip's Mom, hmm not sure if I ever did update on that haha, but she got over that for the most part. But she still acts scared about things sometimes; I have a feeling it has more to do with me leaving in the morning than her actually being scared though. She's too damn smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know you're back home with Sadie... she must have been so happy to see you! Glad you had a nice mini-vacation, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...