Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow Day!

First of all, Happy New Year! :)

Last week, we had a huge blizzard here in NY and got about 18 inches of snow. And I got a snow day from work! WOOHOO! Sadie was so excited. Not only did her momma get to stay home, but all the white fluffy stuff was on the ground again :) Sadie LOVES the snow. I wish she would eat less of it though lol. I didn't get a lot of pictures of Sadie in the snow this time...but I am sure we will have another storm soon enough. For now, just pics of the aftermath haha.

 My uncle, plowing us out!
 Snowww
 Our house in the snow
 Don't think I can get to the front door...
 Yes, that's me in my abominable snowman coat and Sadie in her little pink coat haha.
 YAY SNOW!
 Our lights were buried under snow, so I took some pics. Pretty cool, huh?




 Our street, a few days later and much less snow!

It warmed up this weekend, and rained, so the snow is pretty much gone now, but it was fun while it lasted!!

7 comments:

  1. my gosh that was a lot of snow!! how fun too that you got a snow day, Laurie!! Too cute you and Sadie walking through it, I'm sure you had to make a path for her at times with her short legs!

    hoping you have a great new year!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME pictures! I wish he had snow here! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We just started our own blog, and we’re trying to visit every blog at Pet Blogs United. So far we’re on the S’s! We like your blog. The pictures of the lights buried under the snow look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, yesss lots of snow!! It's mostly gone now though. Sadie loves hoping through the snow! Happy new year!

    Karen, Happy New Year!

    Katie, thanks!! Happy new year!

    Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe, welcome to our blog!! Glad you like the pics :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!

    Yikes...that is A LOT of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're getting a big storm Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...